No. Freakin’. WAY.

You will NEVER believe who designed these super-sexy pumps.

No Freakin’ WAY

Thanks to superfantastic Style Spy for spotting these!

10 Responses to “No. Freakin’. WAY.”

1. Procrastamom August 1, 2007 at 5:19 pm #

Who woulda thunk it? I went through their site and easily could have picked out 5-10 pairs that I would wear. And I’m nowhere near ready for the Shady Pines Nursing Home!

(must expand my horizons)

2. supasaman August 1, 2007 at 7:56 pm #

I know! And how many other great shoes were there! Some even came in narrow and wide widths…did you see the ‘Princy’ in graphite suede and patent! It just screams naughty secretary at me…. Whoever their new designer is.. good on him/her!

3. Annalucia August 2, 2007 at 9:11 am #

Do not blaspheme the Naturalizer. For many years they have been the basic shoe of the Annalucia who has not only the wide feets but the flat ones. Alas that these shoes (which are so beautiful in the “Goose Grey”) do not come in the Wide width.

4. Leah August 2, 2007 at 9:34 am #

SOLD! Went to the website, LOTS of great shoes on sale too!

5. JaneC August 2, 2007 at 10:01 am #

In the past five years, Naturalizer has started to come out with more and more attractive designs. I bought a pair of Naturalizer sandals three years ago for a trip to Europe, and they were both very cute and very comfortable (my traveling companions were jealous that I was the only one who didn’t get blisters by the third day and have to resort to wearing tennis shoes). They were certainly a step up in style from the sandals my mom got from them ten years ago.

But these, WOW.

6. sara August 2, 2007 at 3:09 pm #

Naturalizer? Shut up! I thought all they made were those atrocious stretchy beige sandals women of a certain age seem to favor as the de rigeur way to set off their no-wrinkle jersey separates when they’re taking the bus to Atlantic City…

7. blondiebimbo August 3, 2007 at 10:48 am #

Ah – I am 24 years old with an almost-the-one-year-old pair of shoes from the Naturalizer.
    Peep toe. Cute heel. Compliments abound.
    AND I can wear them for the entirety of my two hour lecture to my college students without so much as a wobble.
    Naturalizer -you’ve come a long way baby

8. The Charlotte Allen August 3, 2007 at 2:15 pm #

I’m not fat (size 10–sorry!), but I love your site–you two have just lovely taste. So I visited the Naturalizer site–and they’ve got incredible stuff at incredible sales prices: darling little sporty, travel-y rubber-soled flats for as little as $18! I always thought Naturalizers were for women who had “let themselves go,’ as my mother always succinctly puts it. No more!

9. Winnie August 5, 2007 at 11:47 pm #

Hi, I’m not entirely sure about this, but I am pretty sure that these shoes are originally from Carlos Santana as i own 4 pairs of them in different colors. I find the m to be comfortable but they are a tight fit even though i have thin feet. Check out the multiview on this zappos page.

You can see the logo on the sole. Now look at the sole of the black pair from Naturalizers. It is the same sole except that the carlos santana logo is photoshopped or scraped off the naturalizer photo.

10. Winnie August 5, 2007 at 11:48 pm #

Oh, for reference as to my thin feet, I usually wear a 9AA. 8.5 M will do but if they don’t have straps, they will fall off my feet.