Plumcake’s Secrets of Fabulousness: Walk Right this Way

That being said, I totally want to kiss these things with tongues, and so should you.

The Footpetals “Stiletto Survival Kit” is a revelation and quite possibly the only reason I don’t fall face-first onto asphalt more often than I do (which is to say, more than once a day). I’ve used just about every insert on the planet and these are by far the best.

I don’t know how they do it, but I suspect it involves human sacrifice and harvesting unicorn horns at midnight, and you know what? I am totally okay with that. Well, not the human sacrifice because y’all know how I’d hate to see our readership go down, but seriously, what was the last thing a unicorn ever did for you?

I’m just sayin’.

Typically they’re 49.95 and worth every penny, but they are on super sale at www.footpetals.com. Bonus: use coupon code FPVIP207 and get an additional 20% off your order!

7 Responses to “Plumcake’s Secrets of Fabulousness: Walk Right this Way”

1. Colleen August 1, 2007 at 12:57 pm #

This is such perfect timing! I’ve been looking at these today because I need those heel liners and the sole stoppers but the price was kind of “eh.” The sale price plus the coupon is awesome!

Plumcake has psychic fashion powers!

2. C* August 1, 2007 at 1:13 pm #

I was looking for just such a thing to make my gorgeous Donald J. Pliner “Coda” heels a bit more comfy for my wedding. Sweet!

3. Amber August 1, 2007 at 1:50 pm #

These are awesome. The ones that go at the balls of your feet have helped me to wear many a shoe that was a little too big (I’m between a 9 and 9.5).

I also dig Insolia for when I wear super high heels. Have you tried those? It’s not a cushion, it shifts your weight and really makes stilettos bearable if you have to stand/walk for a long time.

4. Diane August 1, 2007 at 3:12 pm #

Awesome, thank you for the link, and the discount! I’m cursed with ridiculously sensitive feet, even the best-fitting flats I own make me blistered and aching within an hour, and I own lots of shoes I just can’t wear at all. I’m definitely going to be looking into these, hopefully they’ll help me out!

5. Randi August 1, 2007 at 4:06 pm #

brilliant! i’ve been looking for something like this all summer! wedding shoes require this invention!

6. deja pseu August 1, 2007 at 4:32 pm #

Wow, thanks again for the tip! I’m a big fan of FootPetals. I recently picked some up at the Nordstrom’s sale, but this is a really great deal.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks:

1. Manolo's Shoe Blog: Shoes, Fashion, Celebrity, and Manolo! - August 5, 2007

[…] Princess Plumcake I don’t French kiss inanimate objects, it’s just a personal policy. Sure I might get a little snuggly with some flats at a traffic light, and okay if there’s a guy you know who’s in a coma but has a hospital wing named after his family, let me know, but otherwise the rule remains: no pulse, no pucker. That’s just the way I roll. […]