Emanuelle’s cry for help is here, with responses from our many internet friends!
Part One of Francesca’s response here.
Part Two of our advice for women of the Apple shape, with large breasts, large tummy, and small hips:
Here are some more tips for you and other Apple-shaped sisters:
- have a collection of long-ish necklaces in different lengths (some ending at or just above your breasts, some hanging between them) since this will help bring attention to places you want. Also longer necklaces will help elongate your body.
- avoid shiny clothing
- avoid tops which end at the waist or on the tummy: go for looks that end at the hips (but not far below the hips, since this will look frumpy)
- Regarding dresses and skirts, Francesca’s tips are to wear skirts that come just below the knee (to accentuate the lovely calves which Emanuelle is likely to have)
- do not wear large prints, such as huge flowers or wide stripes or big plaids. Keep prints small and very dainty, especially since you are but 5’5″ (only a little bit taller than Francesca!)
- wearing a dress that is all one color, or a blouse and skirt whose colors match perfectly, will help elongate your body. However do not be afraid to mix and match colors as long as the items go together tastefully.
Now, we come to the issue of your location. Francesca spends much time abroad, and is well aware of the two-pronged problem: The difficulty of finding plus-size clothing in
You are superfantastic!