27 (prom) Dresses – Last But Not Least | Manolo for the Big Girl

27 (prom) Dresses – Last But Not Least

Although there is nothing particularly splashy or unique about it, this dress is Francesca’s favorite. She cannot explain why. It simply speaks to her heart.

xoxo

9 Responses to “27 (prom) Dresses – Last But Not Least”

1. Jane April 14, 2008 at 4:48 pm #

Really? The color is pretty but the neckline looks rumpled and unattractive.

2. littlem April 14, 2008 at 6:16 pm #

Perhaps because the dress is elegant and charming? Much like La Francesca – from what we know of her from her writings – seems to be? :D

3. littlem April 14, 2008 at 6:17 pm #

P.S. Jane, certainly fashion is subjective but perhaps another way of looking at the neckline could be “creating visual interest”. It’s pleated, and perhaps because of the way it’s lit it looks rumpled to your eye.

4. littlem April 14, 2008 at 6:18 pm #

P.S. Jane, certainly fashion is subjective — and perhaps another way of looking at the neckline could be “creating visual interest”. It’s pleated, and perhaps because of the way it’s lit it looks rumpled to your eye.

5. Lucy April 14, 2008 at 7:32 pm #

This is actually my favorite too. The simpler, the better in my mind. Or maybe it is my redheaded mind being attracted to colors that I know I could rock…

6. Chaser April 14, 2008 at 11:21 pm #

I like this one, too. That little blondie blonde model is cute as a bug’s ear, too. I was that young once.

7. Phalene April 14, 2008 at 11:43 pm #

It’s because the silver swirlies are placed with a big girl in mind. Unlike many sized-up-but-designed-for-a-small-size dresses that just look sort of awkward, this one would work better on a larger woman than a small one.

8. jen April 15, 2008 at 1:03 pm #

I think its fabulous, just like Francesca! I wish I had a prom to go to- like a 28 year old prom haha!

9. Fashion Models Agencies April 17, 2008 at 3:40 am #

Nice message.
    I guess you will check out my diary..
    Regards