Affordable plus-size clothing at Saks Fifth Avenue! | Manolo for the Big Girl

Affordable plus-size clothing at Saks Fifth Avenue!

Francesca just loves sales items.

For our pear-shaped or hourglass friends, a lovely blouse, normally $120, now under $48!!!

Adorable floral cotton voile top, down from $190 to under $89.

This silk crepe tunic with jeweled accents normally costs $455, but is now available for under $273 in select sizes.

Happy shopping!

7 Responses to “Affordable plus-size clothing at Saks Fifth Avenue!”

1. tiggy July 7, 2008 at 1:04 pm #

I love the third one but I fear it would only accentuate my rolls.

2. pammy July 8, 2008 at 12:38 am #

I absolute hate that Sak’s is modeling that green blouse wrong, first on a fairly thin chick and secondly pulled down like that..ewwww!
    I have it in Burgundy, its lovely and they need to model it better, it would have sold!
    I wish the Alice and Trixie tops and dresses would go down more, I know they have but still over 237.00 for a dress and 177.00 for a top, not necessary.

3. littleshirleybeans July 8, 2008 at 9:45 pm #

I love that green top but I don’t love the recent proliferation of too-long tops. Will no one think of the shorties??

4. Full-n-Fab August 2, 2008 at 10:43 pm #

I like the first look and also the third, but on the third I would probably go with a looser fitting crop pant so I don’t appear too much like a stuffed sausage.

5. Michelle October 23, 2008 at 10:06 pm #

How is 293 dollars for a shirt ‘affordable?’ are you kidding?!

6. Political Blogs December 19, 2008 at 10:34 am #

I enjoyed your point of view… finally someone said the right thing! :) Would you mind terribly if I place a link back from my site at whiterabbitcult.com?