One of these things is not like the other | Manolo for the Big Girl

One of these things is not like the other

Internet friend Isara wrote in with a link to the London Telegraph’s photo gallery of Beth Ditto’s 80’s-retro collection for Evans, and points out this excellent photo:

bethkarl_1436616i.jpg

Isara asks: “Which of these fashionistas is having a happy, wonderful life?”

7 Responses to “One of these things is not like the other”

1. Constance July 8, 2009 at 5:13 pm #

Beth Ditto looks human but the others look like wax dummies.

2. class factotum July 9, 2009 at 10:20 am #

Two of them look very hungry. The third needs to be careful and should start running if the other two pull out their forks.

3. Twistie July 9, 2009 at 10:29 am #

Constance has it right. At first I really did think Beth was the only actual human being in that photo. Mind you, with His Karlness in it, she may truly be the only actual human being in that photo. I just don’t like to make too many assumptions about the other lady.

4. Peaches July 9, 2009 at 2:53 pm #

Well…they will all be on PETA’s list for feathers, leather and fur. Hope they are fake.

5. Harri P. July 9, 2009 at 5:40 pm #

Beth Ditto’s clothes, with the exception of the domino dress, are horrendous. I’d almost think it was a joke.

6. AmelieWannabe July 10, 2009 at 4:04 pm #

I agree with Harri. I’ve lived through the items in the Beth Ditto collection once; fashions of the 80’s need not return! Oh, wait, I do like the cotton motorcycle jacket but know it will only make my ample hips look even more substantial.

7. Lisa July 12, 2009 at 2:28 am #

You know, I’m not crazy about the collection, but I like what she’s doing with her makeup. I wouldn’t do it, but she has a look, which I can appreciate.