Francesca wishes to remind you to wash your makeup brushes.
Here is how Francesca does it:
1. Lay out a towel or washcloth, with one end rolled up so that you can lay the brushes on it at an angle.
2. Spray each brush with an anti-bacterial spray such as Sephora’s Daily Brush Cleaner and gently wipe off any excess makeup onto a paper towel. (You should be doing this on a regular basis anyway).
3. Fill a bowl, cup, or basin with lukewarm water and a little shampoo (not a harsh soap. Baby shampoo is best)
4. Take each brush and swish the bristles in the soapy water. Then gently rub the shampoo-ey water into the innermost bristles, and rinse the bristles under the tap.
5. If the water gets very dirty, replace it.
6. Lay each brush down on the towel in such a way that the bristles are lower than the handle. This way, the water will drip out of the brush, not into the handle. You do not want rusty handles!
7. Air dry and enjoy.