The Return of The Monday Hotness: Now With Taller Hair Edition | Manolo for the Big Girl

The Return of The Monday Hotness: Now With Taller Hair Edition

Oh Conan, you elongated ginger minx, I know you need comforting now in your time of need.

No, I know what you’re thinking “Wouldn’t I be better off in the arms of my awesome wife and amazing children?” Hush now. Don’t speak. Ours is a love that dare not speak its easily-freckling name.

Can you imagine how amazing our children would be? Sure you’d be able to see through their skin like those weird geckos that occasionally find their way into my bathtub and scare the hell out of me at least twice a year, but we could single-handedly breed an entire new generation of writers for The Simpsons and Saturday Night Live. We could marry them off to Tina Fey’s kids and create a race of superwriters.

Come on, Coco, someone’s gotta write the lines Jimmy Fallon’s kids will eventually botch on live television.

The First Monday Hotness of 2010

Nothing like a ginger in a good suit

September 1996 Rolling Stone. I'd been in love with him for a year by this point

15 Responses to “The Return of The Monday Hotness: Now With Taller Hair Edition”

1. Cedar March 1, 2010 at 10:13 am #

He’s cute, but I prefer Welshmen to the gingers. Happy St. David’s Day to one of the few U.S. citizens who celebrate it with me!

2. Nicole F March 1, 2010 at 11:07 am #

So funny! I love the idea of creating a race of new super comedy writers! And the Jimmy Fallon part – so true!

3. Plumcake March 1, 2010 at 11:20 am #

I was THISCLOSE to doing a Welshman Monday hotness. Look for a belated one next week!

4. Cedar March 1, 2010 at 11:50 am #

Thanks Plumcake!
    PS – If it’s Tom Jones I will have to re-evaluate my entire image of you.

5. Plumcake March 1, 2010 at 2:06 pm #

Oh of COURSE there’s going to be at least one picture of Tom Jones. Preferably of him in all his mid 70’s greased up, shirtless, orange-tanned glory. But I think I’ll do Rhod Gilbert, Richard Burton, Rob Brydon, a few rugby players, too and of course The Archbishop of my Pants, Rowan Williams.

6. Melissa March 1, 2010 at 2:57 pm #

Have you seen Conan’s new Twitter account? He’s only posted a couple of tweets, but they all indicate that he needs our lovin’ now more than ever.

7. The gold digger March 1, 2010 at 3:54 pm #

Oooooohh Tom Jones! We saw him in concert last summer and baby, he’s still got it! Of course, the ladies throwing their panties at him walked down the aisle using a cane, but the man can SING!

8. Cedar March 1, 2010 at 4:21 pm #

What I love about Tom Jones is that he seems to find being a sex symbol faintly ridiculous but so terribly much fun. It’s the sense of humor that makes even the oompa-loompa look compelling.

9. Chicklet March 1, 2010 at 7:08 pm #

*gasp* No Gareth David-Lloyd for the Welshman Monday Hotness? Picture a single tear falling down my perfectly-contoured-thanks-to-Plumcake’s-advice cheek.

10. Jeni March 1, 2010 at 11:54 pm #

Oh good, so I’m not the only one who finds Coco hot! My friends just don’t understand. I’m a sucker for tall and funny plus he is a ginger and I LOVE gingers! I’ll take a pale freckled red head over “tall dark and handsome” any day!

11. Plumcake March 2, 2010 at 1:23 am #

Jeni, I have a weakness for gingers that is powerful strong. Andre is tall, dark, handsome blah blah blah…but give me a redhead with freckles and it’s all over. BTW, you’re in my FAVORITE part of Virginia! I wish I was there right now!

12. All Women Stalker March 2, 2010 at 1:43 am #

He’s very funny. But I’m not that into the way he looks. But I can see a bit why you find him hot.

13. Jeni March 2, 2010 at 9:20 am #

Plumcake- ok showing my internet stupidity- how do you know where I am? O.o

The snow if finally melting here in the Valley creating some lovely mud pits. That being said its still beautiful and I love it here. Go JMU Dukes!

14. Plumcake March 2, 2010 at 10:43 am #

Oh Jeni, it just shows where your IP address is situated. You know I’m a Madison girl right? Room 522 of Shorts, represent!

15. Jeni March 2, 2010 at 9:27 pm #

Oh duh, ISPs…I knew that…really

You are? See, all the cool people go/went to Madison!

Its a beautiful school (which is why I chose it) and since I have shamed the family by not going to THE family school (UNC) I figured going to my grandmother’s alma mater would placate them somewhat…