A Quick Question For You All | Manolo for the Big Girl

A Quick Question For You All

Hey all, it’s almost May.

For the past two years, I have done Food Friendly May, where I write about any and all aspects of food I can think of for one month out of the year.

This year, however, I have been doing my Recipe of the Week, and in light of that, I have a question: do you want me to do Food Friendly May, or is a recipe every week more than enough blathering about food from Twistie for you all?

Don’t worry about hurting my feelings or bucking the tide. Just let me know what you think. I can go either way, and I want to know what you want from me.

9 Responses to “A Quick Question For You All”

1. JenniferP April 24, 2010 at 3:37 pm #

I like your recipes (as you have ample evidence to see), but I come here for the fashion/lifestyle blogging.

2. Cat April 24, 2010 at 3:43 pm #

I will read as many foodie-type posts as you are willing to put up. Even when it’s something that I won’t eat (I’m a vegetarian and an extremely finicky eater), I still enjoy reading about other people’s favorite recipes, foods, food-related memories and nostalgia, etc.

3. Tracy April 24, 2010 at 6:54 pm #

I hate to say this, because I like *you*, Twistie, but I don’t care for the food related posts. Like Jennifer, I like the fashion/lifestyle blogging, and the food-focus just feels odd to me (since this is a website for plus-sized women, it feels too cliche – that all we do is eat eat eat).

4. Mimi Stratton April 24, 2010 at 7:18 pm #

I come here for the fashion stuff. Once a month food article would be plenty. Thanks for checking!

5. Kimocean April 24, 2010 at 7:24 pm #

I’m with the others so far on preferring the fashion focus here though always enjoying your entertaining writing and insightful commentary Twistie.

6. E April 25, 2010 at 12:18 pm #

I definitely come for the fashion. Thanks for asking!

7. Lexi April 25, 2010 at 2:08 pm #

I come for fashion info. Also, I miss the sale stuff that used to be posted before. Maybe that could come back?

8. Catherine April 26, 2010 at 9:28 am #

I ignore the food posts. But please continue with the cocktails in addition to the fashion!

9. Muoi Chlebus May 12, 2010 at 3:03 pm #

Thank you for all the information, before you make any decision on whether to print or embroider your garments you must speak to your supplier who should be happy to provide the most competitve alternative to you.