You Have Spoken… and I’m Listening | Manolo for the Big Girl

You Have Spoken… and I’m Listening

From the reader response to my query of yesterday, it would appear that I’ve been overdoing the food angle for the taste of many of you. Thanks for being honest with me, folks. I really do appreciate it.

So, in light of that, Recipe of the Week is going on hiatus and Food Friendly May will be a no go this year.

Will I still write about food and cooking? Yes I will. Will I do it as often? No I won’t.

7 Responses to “You Have Spoken… and I’m Listening”

1. Nariya April 25, 2010 at 12:36 pm #

What about contributing to the food blog? I forget if you write there already, but that seems like a perfect place for the food posts!

2. kalamari April 25, 2010 at 10:38 pm #

Thank you! I’ve been skipping 100% of the food/drink posts and it was getting to be a bit much.

3. dcsurfergirl April 26, 2010 at 9:03 am #

I agree with Nariya. Write for the food blog if you don’t already. The food posts here have been making me hungry at inopportune moments!

What about writing about your other interests like your crafts (like the bobbin lace) or your interests in RenFairs (?)? just throwing in my ideas…

4. annie April 26, 2010 at 10:10 am #

Still hoping for your comments re the LaneBryant business. I saw parts of the ad on Fox news.

5. Plumcake April 26, 2010 at 10:15 am #

@SurferGirl. Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?

6. dcsurfergirl April 26, 2010 at 2:34 pm #

@Plumcake–Just think of it as an excuse for you to have a drink and a lie-down!

7. Chiken April 26, 2010 at 3:17 pm #

I never got why there were food posts here, but that doesn’t mean that I think they should be replaced by renfair posts! I come here to read posts about style and fashion.