OH MY GOD | Manolo for the Big Girl

OH MY GOD

The rest of the blog will be CLOSED ON ACCOUNT OF AWESOME.

and, I repeat, OH MY GOD!

9 Responses to “OH MY GOD”

1. cedar June 23, 2010 at 1:03 pm #

Watched with a bunch of screaming Boston soccer players. They went from weeping into their (morning) beers to full screaming joyous riot in a few beautiful seconds. Awesome indeed!

2. Plumcake June 23, 2010 at 1:23 pm #

@Cedar. I actually have a headache from the excitement (well that and not breathing for 92 minutes). I watched the last few minutes with a bunch of reporters from our Spanish language newspaper. Not as good as a bar, but not bad!

3. cedar June 23, 2010 at 4:06 pm #

Yeah. The bar had about 19 TVs, one of which was playing the England Slovenia game at the same time, just to up the tension. Spanish speaking journalists can’t have been bad, either.

4. Monica June 23, 2010 at 4:59 pm #

My mother-in-law is visiting this weekend from out of town. She will be here for the Round of 16 game on Saturday. Mother-in-law, I apologize in advance.

5. La Petite Acadienne June 23, 2010 at 6:32 pm #

I love how the sport has FINALLY become popular (with regards to television viewership) in North America. We were lagging way behind.

6. Mary June 23, 2010 at 7:39 pm #

Where’s that pic from? The Olympics?

7. dcsurfergirl June 23, 2010 at 8:56 pm #

U-S-A! U-S-A!

8. gemdiva June 24, 2010 at 11:10 am #

GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!! U—–S—–A!!!!!!!

I was watching the live chat feed on line while working (yeah right). In between the sportscasters covering the US/Algeria game there were others covering the England/Slovenia game and the comments were all scrolling simultaneously. It was making me a bit dizzy trying to keep it all straight, but what an incredible finale!

9. JayKay June 24, 2010 at 10:29 pm #

My heavens, he is DELICIOUS. And the goal wasn’t half bad either! ;)