‘Tis the Season for the Lovable Geek | Manolo for the Big Girl

‘Tis the Season for the Lovable Geek

The Complete Monty Python 16 Ton Megaset
Iconic Red Swingline Stapler
Dalek Webcam (awww yeah)
Star Trek Original Series Tricorder

Be sure to check back at the main ‘Tis the Season page to look back on profiles you’ve missed and look forward to ones that are soon to come!

8 Responses to “‘Tis the Season for the Lovable Geek”

1. Chicklet December 7, 2010 at 11:19 am #

I have the iconic Swingline stapler, and it is the best stapler I’ve ever used. I can understand why Milton was so anxious to get it back from anyone who had “borrowed” it.

2. Emily December 7, 2010 at 12:48 pm #

We used to have one nice Swingline in my old office, and there were nearly fist fights over whose desk it actually “belonged” to. And this was an office full of passive aggressive cat ladies.

3. Plumcake December 7, 2010 at 12:57 pm #

@Chicklet: I’m rockin’ the electric bostitch right now because I have some intense stapling needs, but there’s something about the smooth, old-school charm about a classic Swingline.

@Emily: Are there any other type?

4. Kate K December 7, 2010 at 3:10 pm #

Plumcake, you’ve helped me discover my type (I never thought I had one): the man who watches Monty Python and listens to Raphael Saadiq. As always, you’re so enlightening! (And now you also have me thinking about making a Raphael Saadiq Pandora station…)

5. larkspur December 7, 2010 at 7:44 pm #

not as fond of Monty Python, myself, but find it more fun to quote than watch. but LOVE the Dalek webcam!! and of course, find myself itching to grab that Stapler…

6. Sarah December 7, 2010 at 11:30 pm #

I am the geek girl and I must say I love all the choices here. You are Super Fantastic, Plumcake :-)

7. AmazonAngelle December 8, 2010 at 11:58 am #

Love it! All of it! The Dalek webcam will totally go with my replica 11th Dr Sonic Screwdriver with realistic sounds (I wish I was kidding)

8. Designer Shoes December 8, 2010 at 3:55 pm #