Twistie’s Sunday Caption Madness: The Nice Guns Edition | Manolo for the Big Girl

Twistie’s Sunday Caption Madness: The Nice Guns Edition

Hey everyone!

It’s time once again to play Twistie’s Sunday Caption Madness! You all know how this works. I find a picture that’s whimpering under the bed for a good caption or three. You provide said captions via the comments function. Next saturday I declare a winner and we all do a frenzied Hokey Pokey of delight. Or, you know, say ‘yay, winner.’

Anyway. This image comes from the Sad Attempts to be Macho file, and it looks a little like this:

Ready… set… snark!

6 Responses to “Twistie’s Sunday Caption Madness: The Nice Guns Edition”

1. Sabayon October 23, 2011 at 4:16 pm #

[nerd alert] Yeah, I’m the gym leader in Vermillion City, it’s kind of bit deal, but whatever…

2. ToraPines October 23, 2011 at 10:37 pm #

“Get a load of *these* Gunds.”

3. Cassie October 23, 2011 at 11:08 pm #

Bjorn knew that even if his guns didn’t get the ladies interested, the baby seal and owl would!

(I assume that’s an owl – it looks like it’s made of, like, buttercream frosting!)

4. TropicalChrome October 23, 2011 at 11:12 pm #

Gives a whole new meaning to gunning for spotted owl and baby seal….

(Sad thing is, I think I have both of those plushies!)

5. smark October 24, 2011 at 10:39 pm #

Hermione’s birthday strip-o-gram caused quite the stir at the Hogwarts breakfast table.

6. BSAG October 25, 2011 at 5:55 pm #

(I don’t have a caption. I just have to say that this guy looks a lot like someone I used to know – like I’m trying to figure out if it is in fact him – and I really want to know where you found this picture.)